Gather your family and friends and freely enjoy the calm waters of the Intracoastal for a day of unforgettable fun! Vacationers and locals alike looking to explore the Intracoastal Waterway can embark on their own self-guided tour from Carolina Beach aboard one of the fleet pontoons. Pontoons are a fun and safe way for up to 12 people to get out on the water together. With half-day or full-day rentals, boaters can enjoy the scenic beauty of the Wilmington area beaches and explore islands along the Intracoastal. Pack a picnic, get the family together, pick a date, and get ready to have one of the best days on the water. Just remember the SPF!
Your adventure includes:
- Easy to operate vessel.
- Roomy, comfortable seating for up to 12 people.
- Life jackets for adults, juniors, and infants.
- 11 ft. bimini top for shade
- 2 anchors for beach excursions.
- Garmin GPS navigation charts and sonar depth finder.
- All United States Coast Guard required equipment.
- Handicapped accessibility for dock boarding.
Captained Sunset & Firework Cruises
Boating experience or not… Interested in enjoying the sights and your company aboard? Looking for something a little different than a boat/beach day?
Hop aboard a pontoon with one of our captains for an awesome evening with family and friends to experience the sunset on the Intracoastal Waterway and/or Carolina Beach’s Fireworks By The Sea from afar.
Sunset cruises are offered Monday-Wednesday 6:30p-8:30p.
Firework Cruise is offered on Thursdays (Memorial Day-Labor Day) 7p-9:45p in sync with Boardwalk Blast schedule.
• MAX 6 people (For larger parties, please call.)
• Captain provided
• Fuel included
ASK US HOW TO GET YOUR FREE CB PONTOON T-SHIRT!